Thursday, November 8, 2018

Roxy Burger answers 9 questions about beauty, baby and E!'s How Do I Look? SA's new second season.


The second season of How Do I Look? SA starts tonight on E! Entertainment (DStv 124) with a new second season of 12 episodes on Thursday nights at 20:00, so TVwithThinus put co-presenter Roxy Burger on the spot.

On Tuesday evening E! held the show's official media launch and did a press screening of the first episode of the new season of How Do I Look? South Africa.

Afterwards I sat down with Roxy Burger and asked her to complete 9 sentences off-the-cuff.


When you leave your house ... I make sure I have everything in the nappy bag, because it's very important that your nappy bag is full. That's how my life has changed.

In your handbag should always be ... DCT lip balm - an absolute must-have, and my sunglasses and a credit card. Because you never know when a shopping spree will ensue.

About beauty my mom told me ... that no matter what,you are always beautiful, just be the best version of yourself.

The most under-estimated beauty product or thing is ... primer. Primer is incredibly important. Prep skin before your foundation.

The best thing about makeup is ... don't overdo it. Don't overdue it and make sure you accentuate your best feature.

Best haircare secret is ... mask! Make sure you mask your hair all the time. Every Sunday have a ritual and put a great mask on.

As a mother in terms of beauty I've discovered or learnt ... that lash extensions are my best friend because if I have lash extensions all I have to do is put on foundation and I'm ready to go.

What I've learnt from the 2nd season of How Do I Look? SA as presenter ... is that every person's journey is completely unique and fashion is completely individual.

When you don't have a lot of time, something you can do to improve your appearance is ... concealer. Concealer, concealer, concealer. If you're a mom like me and your're tired with dark circles under the eyes - bam! - concealer and it's gone. Ha ha ha.


ALSO READ: IN PHOTOS: The media launch event and press screening of the second season of E!'s How Do I Look? SA. 
ALSO READ: IN PHOTOS: The new Sasani Studios set of the second season of E!'s How Do I Look? South Africa.
ALSO READ: How Do You break the How Do I Look? SA set? You won't believe what a participant did in the new second season - and that the producers decided to leave in for viewers.