Tuesday, December 13, 2011

BREAKING. Mitchel Musso out of Disney XD's Pair of Kings; replaced by Adam Hicks as the sitcom gets picked up for a 3rd season.


Mitchel Musso is out of Disney XD's (DStv 304) Pair of Kings as the show just got picked up for a 3rd season. No reason was given, although the actor, was arrested for drunken driving in October. Mitchel Musso had a contract for at least a possible 3rd season in the sitcom, but after the drunken driving incident recently, Disney dumped him.

In a statement Mitchel Musso, who also sings the theme song of Pair of Kings, says ''since I was 12 Disney Channel has been an extended family to me and I want all of my friends there to know that I appreciate the opportunities that have come my way and I look forward to focusing on acting and music projects that are in development and sharing the news with my fans around the world soon. I wish the cast, producers, and crew nothing but success on the next season of Pair of Kings.''

Mitchel Musso will be replaced by Adam Hicks who will play a new ''long lost brother''. Production on the new 3rd season of Pair of Kings will start in February 2012.