Monday, December 5, 2011

BREAKING. Giuliana Rancic from E! News to undergo a double mastectomy; 'what it came down to was just choosing to live'.


Giuliana Rancic, the E! News co-anchor on E! Entertainment (DStv 124) and Fashion Police panelist will undergo a double mastectomy and the removal and reconstruction of both her breasts following her battle against breast cancer.

ALSO READ: Giuliana Rancic of E! News reveals: 'I have breast cancer.'
ALSO READ: Giuliana Rancic: 'I'm going to be away from work for a little while to do surgery and I just want people to know the truth.'
ALSO READ: Giuliana Rancic to be back at E! News on the Monday after her cancer surgery.

Giuliana Rancic, with her husband Bill Rancic by her side, appeared on America's Today show, saying ''I'm going to move forward with a double mastectomy''. Her surgery will take place next week.

In October Giuliana Rancic dropped the bombshell news that she has breast cancer and would be undergoing a double lumpectomy and now she's opting for a more radical procedure after doctors were not able to remove all the cancer.

''In the end, to be honest, what it came down to, was just choosing to live and not looking over my shoulder for the rest of my life. That's really what I came down to. For me it was just very important to get the cancer out - get it out.''