Thursday, June 16, 2011

Programming note: Catch me on Expresso Friday morning just after 07:00 on SABC3 as I talk TV and SABC3's upcoming programming.


I will be up very early tomorrow morning, and you'll be able to catch me on SABC3's early morning show Expresso on Friday (17 June) from just after 07:00.

As a TV critic, TV writer and a journalist covering what's on the box and behind it, I'll be talking on Expresso about what viewers can expect on SABC3 and in the specific shows on the channel (as well as new shows) in the next few weeks and upcoming months. The broadcaster recently held their quarterly press screening.

Amongst other things I'll be talking about and explaining exactly what is happening regarding the final episodes of The Oprah Winfrey Show moving to primetime very soon on SABC3, what's happening with 3Talk with Noeleen getting a new look, what is happening with SABC3 from October, as well as the new shows, and specific other highlights on the channel coming up.