Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Programming note: Susan Lucci on The Wendy Williams Show tonight to talk about the rumours about All My Children getting canceled.


Is All My Children (weekdays, SABC3, 09:30) with soap star Susan Lucci getting canceled in America? With nothing confirmed so far but rumours swirling, you have to watch this today.

Susan Lucci is the guest on The Wendy Williams Show on BET (TopTV 190) tonight at 22:00. As I've noted before RIGHT HERE, The Wendy Williams Show is the only major talk show where South African TV viewers see the exact same new episode on the same day as it gets shown in America.

Susan Lucci will be talking to Wendy Williams and Wendy has promised to ask the soap star legend specifically about the rumours that All My Children is getting canceled. Susan Lucci has a new book out entitled, All My Life: A Memoir and is visiting The Wendy Williams Show to talk about it and what she knows about the future of All My Children.