Friday, April 8, 2011

Last day for Megyn Kelly of America Live on the Fox News Channel as she takes maternity leave for a few months.


Today is the last day for Megyn Kelly as the presenter of America Live on weekdays at 20:00 on the Fox News Channel (TopTV 405) as she will be taking maternity leave.

''That's it from me for a while, folks,'' she said tonight. ''Today's my last day, the baby's expected next week. I just want to take a moment to thank all of our viewers for the good wishes and to thank our production staff here at America Live and our crew, all of whom have been so delightfully supportive of me.''

''You know, pregnancy is a long haul and sometims you're a little grumpy and sometimes you're a little emotional, and you've all been so wonderful and supportive - as have been all the good folks here at Fox News. So I'll take some time off and I'll see you in a couple of months. And all the best to all of you. Thanks so much for watching.''