Wednesday, January 19, 2011

AIKONA SISI! Is Mara Louw getting dumped from Idols by M-Net? Production shake-up with judges possibly looming.


I told you last week RIGHT HERE that Mara Louw will probably not be back as an Idols judge after her disgraceful performance and shocking statements during the 6th season and now people familiar with the matter are telling me that M-Net's is apparently getting ready to make this announcement official.

As I've said last week I wouldn't be surprised, and usually I hear about these things very soon, but I don't have any specific confirmation from any of my sources and the Idols production usually leaks like a sieve.

After Mara Louw's drunken vodka-fuelled outburst which prompted the strongest worded M-Net response from the pay broadcaster ever as well as her racism rants it became very clear that Mara Louw has become a major liability for the broadcaster.