Wednesday, September 22, 2010

BREAKING. Takkies Maswanganye and Gerrie de Wet the next two contestants dumped from SABC1's So You Think You Can Dance?


You're reading it here first.

Gerrie de Wet from Randfontein and Takkies Maswanganye from Johannesburg became the next two contestants that just got dumped from the second season of SABC1's So You Think You Can Dance? reality dance show.

''This experience has been out of this world. I thank God every day for this opportunity,'' said Takkies Maswanganye, holding back tears. ''And thank you for everyone who's supported me this far. Thank you so much.'' Also a gonner in tonight's Wednesday night eviction show is Gerrie de Wet who looked very disappointed. ''It's been absolutely a learning experience. I've really loved it. I've made incredible friends standing over there. I'll never forget you guys. I love you. Seriously,'' he said with his voice starting to falter. Then he started to cry, his eyes turned red and he bit his lip.

''And there it is,'' said the unperturbed So You Think You Can Dance? presenter Sade Giliberti. ''Takkies Maswanganye and Gerrie de Wet are out of the competition.''