Sunday, January 23, 2011

BREAKING. Oprah Winfrey will reveal a ''hidden'' family secret on her show on Monday that ''shook me to my core'' she says.


Talk show host Oprah Winfrey is set to make a massive revelation about her personal life tomorrow when she reveals a hidden family secret on The Oprah Winfrey Show on Monday that includes a family reunion that she calls ''a miracle''.

In a new promo for the next episode also shown on her website she says, ''In the past 25 years the Oprah Show has reunited a lot of people. I thought I'd seen it all. But this my friends is the miracle of all miracles. I was given some news that literally shook me to my core. This time I'm the one being reunited. Only a handful of people in my life know about this. I've been keeping a family secret for months and you're going to hear it straight from me.''

Oprah Winfrey's convoluted family history leaves a myriad of options for Monday's dramatic on-air Winfrey reunion that will surely cap the special reunions that the show, that's finishing this year, has done over the past 25 years. As a teenager Oprah Winfrey gave birth to a son who died shortly afterward she was told. There's her parents Vernon Winfrey and Vernita Lee, her grandmother she lived with before being shipped off to her father, and her stepmother.

ALSO READ: The 25th and final season of The Oprah Winfrey Show will start on SABC3 on 8 February.
ALSO READ: Why the premiere of Oprah's final season that was set to start in January on SABC3,has been delayed.