Showing posts with label Cindy Nell. Show all posts
Showing posts with label Cindy Nell. Show all posts
Monday, June 28, 2010
Cindy Nell's newest biggest fear . . . high definition (HD) TV: ''What if I get this big zit that's pushed into people's faces on television?"
You're reading it here first.
I ran into Cindy Nell (the former Survivor SA Santa Carolina celebitant on M-Net, and now Woza Lunchtime presenter on SuperSport during the 2010 FIFA World Cup) when she glided over the red carpet at All Access' first birthday party Friday night in Johannesburg.
In a dramatic black creation befitting a former Miss South Africa, I cornered Cindy Nell for a little chit chat and the tall and leggy model as always graciously obliged. Cindy Nell revealing only to me her biggest new fear as a Woza Lunchtime presenter on SuperSport: high definition (HD) television that shows everything! Not that Cindy Nell honestly has anything to worry about. Her skin is flawless.
I asked her about her new presenting gig for the new daily SuperSport show during the World Cup and doing it all in HD, whether she has anything like a ''normal'' day, and what she's enjoyed doing the most so far.
For my red carpet interview with Cindy Nell, click on READ MORE below.
Friday, January 29, 2010
EXIT INTERVIEW - Survivor SA Santa Carolina Cindy Nell: ''There's still going to be a lot of backstabbing''.
Earlier this week I spoke to Survivor SA Santa Carolina celeb contestant Cindy Nell who got voted out on Wednesday night's episode since the strong former Miss South Africa was seen as a huge threat mentally and physically by the rest of her tribe.
You will LAUGH so much at what she said she had to endure on the island, why she decided to be a part of the show, and I also asked her if she expected that she's going to be voted out, who she thinks viewers should keep an eye on and what was the most difficult thing for her to endure on the island.
For my full interview with Cindy Nell, click on READ MORE below!
You will LAUGH so much at what she said she had to endure on the island, why she decided to be a part of the show, and I also asked her if she expected that she's going to be voted out, who she thinks viewers should keep an eye on and what was the most difficult thing for her to endure on the island.
For my full interview with Cindy Nell, click on READ MORE below!
Saturday, December 26, 2009
BREAKING. SURVIVOR SA CONTESTANT 3: SANDI SCHULTZ.
You're reading it here first.
I can EXCLUSIVELY reveal that Sandi Schultz is a SURVIVOR SA CONTESTANT.
Sandi Schultz is a fire dancer and known for playing the role of dr. Jennifer Adams on Binnelanders in M-Net. Sandi has a new clothing line out by the way, called Sass Designs.
I've known since middle November, when I broke the news about Cindy Nell and Christina Storm (see the links below). Now entertainment journalists who were invited to the production in Mosambique at Inhassoro and Paradise Island off the Bazaruto coast, and who signed confidentiality agreements not to talk or write about what they've seen and heard, are BLABBING.
When people tell ME stuff that I've known waaay before THEM (that they are supposed to keep quiet about because they signed agreements to keep the information secret) I can't hold back any longer. I haven't signed ANYTHING by the way, and when I know that other people know too, it becomes very dicey. Either I have the news out first, or a competitor will.
Survivor SA starts on M-Net on Wednesday, 20 January at 20:00.
FYI - Idols contestant Graeme Watkins also made the short list but decided to rather continue with his countrywide tour and performing on stage than go to Mozambique for another reality show (which M-Net still hasn't confirmed the location of by the way which I broke the news of right HERE, first).
Survivor SA Contestant 1: Cindy Nell
Survivor SA Contestant 2: Christina Storm
I can EXCLUSIVELY reveal that Sandi Schultz is a SURVIVOR SA CONTESTANT.
Sandi Schultz is a fire dancer and known for playing the role of dr. Jennifer Adams on Binnelanders in M-Net. Sandi has a new clothing line out by the way, called Sass Designs.
I've known since middle November, when I broke the news about Cindy Nell and Christina Storm (see the links below). Now entertainment journalists who were invited to the production in Mosambique at Inhassoro and Paradise Island off the Bazaruto coast, and who signed confidentiality agreements not to talk or write about what they've seen and heard, are BLABBING.
When people tell ME stuff that I've known waaay before THEM (that they are supposed to keep quiet about because they signed agreements to keep the information secret) I can't hold back any longer. I haven't signed ANYTHING by the way, and when I know that other people know too, it becomes very dicey. Either I have the news out first, or a competitor will.
Survivor SA starts on M-Net on Wednesday, 20 January at 20:00.
FYI - Idols contestant Graeme Watkins also made the short list but decided to rather continue with his countrywide tour and performing on stage than go to Mozambique for another reality show (which M-Net still hasn't confirmed the location of by the way which I broke the news of right HERE, first).
Survivor SA Contestant 1: Cindy Nell
Survivor SA Contestant 2: Christina Storm
Tuesday, November 24, 2009
BREAKING. SABC3 hasn't signed for the new Survivor (yet).
You're reading it here first. TV viewers sitting ready to start with the new season of Survivor on SACB3 on Monday is in for a shock: SABC3 is not going to show the next season of Survivor from Monday.
The channel that's been alternating The Amazing Race and Survivor has NOT YET SIGNED THE CONTRACT for the 16th season (titled Survivor: Micronesia) with the international program distributor.
That follows ater SABC3 completely botched the finale of Survivor: China in September due to technical error. (SABC3 worker got a discplinary hearing; SABC3 had to repay R60 000 in ad income). SABC3 is now going to show third rate reality shows from Monday night, starting with the cancelled Momma's Boys, followed by Make me a Supermodel.
That means that Survivor: Micronesia could only be on air at the earliest in mid-April, although a SABC3 source tells me that SABC3 will move up the starting date IMMEDIATELY should SABC3 get the contract signed. SABC3's official answer to me is that they don't ''want to start a new Survivor during the end of the year and don't want it on air during December''.
Funny. That hasn't stopped the channel from airing either The Amazing Race or Survivor in the past.
It's excellent news for M-Net though, currently filming the new South African season (the 3rd one) of Survivor SA. In the past SABC3 had the American Survivor on and M-Net Survivor SA at THE SAME TIME (although different days). That created some viewer fatigue as fans tried to keep up with two different versions of the same show, on at the same time, at different stages of being played out on screen.
M-Net's Survivor SA debut on 20 January at 20:00 on the pay channel and is currently being filmed on Paradise Island off the Mozambique coast at Inhassoro with local celebs like Cindy Nell and Christina Storm.
The channel that's been alternating The Amazing Race and Survivor has NOT YET SIGNED THE CONTRACT for the 16th season (titled Survivor: Micronesia) with the international program distributor.
That follows ater SABC3 completely botched the finale of Survivor: China in September due to technical error. (SABC3 worker got a discplinary hearing; SABC3 had to repay R60 000 in ad income). SABC3 is now going to show third rate reality shows from Monday night, starting with the cancelled Momma's Boys, followed by Make me a Supermodel.
That means that Survivor: Micronesia could only be on air at the earliest in mid-April, although a SABC3 source tells me that SABC3 will move up the starting date IMMEDIATELY should SABC3 get the contract signed. SABC3's official answer to me is that they don't ''want to start a new Survivor during the end of the year and don't want it on air during December''.
Funny. That hasn't stopped the channel from airing either The Amazing Race or Survivor in the past.
It's excellent news for M-Net though, currently filming the new South African season (the 3rd one) of Survivor SA. In the past SABC3 had the American Survivor on and M-Net Survivor SA at THE SAME TIME (although different days). That created some viewer fatigue as fans tried to keep up with two different versions of the same show, on at the same time, at different stages of being played out on screen.
M-Net's Survivor SA debut on 20 January at 20:00 on the pay channel and is currently being filmed on Paradise Island off the Mozambique coast at Inhassoro with local celebs like Cindy Nell and Christina Storm.
Subscribe to:
Posts (Atom)