Friday, October 25, 2019

Giuliana Rancic once again exits as co-anchor of E! News on E! the as entertainment news show relocates to New York.


Giuliana Rancic is once again leaving as the co-anchor of E! News on E! (DStv 124) just over a year after her full-time return - this time because NBCUniversal is restructuring and relocating E! News from Los Angeles to New York City from January 2020.

Giuliana isn't willing to uproot her already-busy family life and says "I love E! News but what’s best for my family, as well as my current schedule, just won’t allow for the commitment a daily show takes".

Giuliana, who've battled infertility and breast cancer, plans to remain involved in her several other business ventures, while she and her husband Bill are also pondering whether to add to their family with their son Duke (7).

She is also adamant that she will return to E! News on occasion, and will continue to anchor E!'s red carpet coverage for big award shows.

In an announcement on Instagram, Giuliana Rancic (45) says "As the show moves to New York City in January, many of you have asked if I will be returning full-time. I wanted to let you hear firsthand that I’ve decided I won’t be able to make this big move at this time."

"I love E! News but what’s best for my family, as well as my current schedule, just won’t allow for the commitment a daily show takes."

"As you may know, I lead several businesses ... my clothing line G by Giuliana, Fountain of Truth skincare, and my role at RPM Restaurant Group, which is about to open its sixth location, keep me very active. In order to properly serve these and my other endeavours, flexibility is paramount,” she writes.

"Nothing is more important than spending time with my family, which we are hoping to grow soon."

"That said, I will of course continue hosting Live from the Red Carpet and promise to pop into E! News from time to time," Giuliana wrote.

"I adore and appreciate the great folks at E! for continuing to be incredible partners and understanding my decision and I appreciate you all for always being so supportive and kind. Love you all and I will see you next month at the E! People’s Choice Awards."


View this post on Instagram

Returning to E! News this last year was an incredible homecoming. As the show moves to NYC in January, many of you have asked if I will be returning full-time. I wanted to let you hear firsthand that I’ve decided I won’t be able to make this big move at this time. I love E! News but what’s best for my family, as well as my current schedule, just won’t allow for the commitment a daily show takes. ⁣ ⁣ As you may know, I lead several businesses...my clothing line G by Giuliana, Fountain of Truth skincare, and my role at RPM Restaurant Group, which is about to open its sixth location, keep me very active. In order to properly serve these and my other endeavors, flexibility is paramount. And nothing is more important than spending time with my family, which we are hoping to grow soon. ⁣ ⁣ That said, I will of course continue hosting Live from the Red Carpet and promise to pop into E! News from time to time 🥰 I adore and appreciate the great folks at E! for continuing to be incredible partners and understanding my decision and I appreciate YOU ALL for always being so supportive and kind ❤️ Love you all and I will see you next month at the E! People’s Choice Awards ✨
A post shared by Giuliana Rancic (@giulianarancic) on