Friday, March 1, 2019

M-Net looking to do a localised Date My Family version for Botswana on DStv's Zambezi Magic channel.


M-Net is looking to do another localised version of the popular South African reality series, Date My Family, this time for Botswana.

Date My Family Botswana will be broadcast on Zambezi Magic (DStv 160) M-Net's channel that MultiChoice Africa runs in countries across Southern Africa, excluding South Africa.

M-Net has invited production companies in Botswana to express interest and pitch to produce Date My Family Botswana, that has already spawned a Date My Family Zambia version currently in its second season.

Date My Family Zambia caused controversy during its first season when production participant fraud was uncovered.

In the series, a potential lover must visit three different families, before making a decision on who to date.