Thursday, October 17, 2013

E! News anchors: The Walking Dead! Strollers! Milkshakes! TV's entertainment newsers reveal their obsessive addictions.


The E! News anchors on E! Entertainment (DStv 124) revealed their obsessive addictions on Thursday night on E! News as anchor Jason Kennedy wore glasses due to an eye infection.

"I am obsessed with The Walking Dead," said E! News anchor Terrence Jenkins. "I can't get enough of that show. I just get glued. I went back and watched the complete first season again. It's just too much. I'm obsessed. I'm a zombie."

Cat Sadler said "I wanted to say Breaking Bad. But not that that's over, I'm back to margeritas, but even those I can't get to because I'm training so much for a half marathon".

Jason Kennedy revealed that he loves milkshakes. 'I've driven to the gym some days in clothes. Stopped to get a milkshake and driven home without working out."

"My addiction is strollers. I'm a stroller hoarder," admitted Giuliana Rancic. "I was at 13 and I'm now at 14 strollers. I'm getting help. One's for travel, one's for the park, one's fancy. One Gwyneth had. I'm not saying I'm proud of it," said Giuliana Rancic.