Thursday, July 21, 2011

SIT DOWN. After Vuzu, Nonhle Thema is definitely NOT going Wild. I have the truth behind a rumour ...


You're reading it here first.

Nonhle Thema is not going Wild after she's off Vuzu television. I can exclusively break the news kill the rumour that Nonhle Thema is not going to appear on the M-Net and Mzansi Magic soap The Wild. Not now, and not anytime soon.

ALSO READ: ''Damn. My breakup with Vuzu feels like a divorce. Damn. But it had to be done. I love them too much to keep hurting them.'' - Nonhle Thema.
ALSO READ: In shocking separation, Nonhle Thema gone from the Vuzu channel fter the youth channel and the TV star part ways.
ALSO READ: From Nonhle to notorious: How the once darling TV talent is fast tarnishing her image image with erratic, ego-destructive behaviour.

Earlier in the week before all the Nonhle Thema drama was public knowledge I already started investigating and asking questions. I started doing that because, days ago, sources started to tell me that Nonhle Thema's Vuzu days were numbered. Part of my enquiries were because of some sources that told me that Nonhle Thema was not going to be on Vuzu anymore because she was going to be starring in The Wild.

I immediately started asking whether she would indeed be joining the soap production that's filmed on location near Heidelberg and involved a daily long commute and would naturally make her unavailable for V Entertainment. I asked whether Nonhle Thema would possibly be joing the show permanently (which would then have made sense that she's no longer with Vuzu), or semi-permanently, will be playing herself, or be playing a character.

Meanwhile Nonhle Thema tweeted things like: ''I have been going through a lot these past couple of months. I have been in darkness,'' and that ''for the past four months I have been bullied all over the place but no more. I'm tired.''

Of course then the bomb dropped (and went Boom!) that Nonhle Thema is indeed parting ways with the youth channel. But what about The Wild? M-Net tells me that Nonhle Thema is definitely not joining The Wild and that there's no plans to have her appear in the show, although there are plans for celebrity guest appearances.

''In the next couple of months, viewers of The Wild can look forward to more than one exciting guest star appearance. More information about these roles will be made public soon,'' I was told my M-Net. ''Nonhle Thema is not one of these celebrities and there are no immediate plans to have her on the series in a permanent or semi-permanent capacity.''