Wednesday, March 24, 2010

BREAKING. SABC1 set to make an announcement on Soul City chaos today.

You're reading it here first.

I told you late yesterday about the drama behind the scenes and the utter chaos at SABC1 after the new season of Soul City didn't start as planned on Monday.

Sources tell me there's major upheaval and high drama between all the parties and the TV channel behind the scenes when the debut episode of the 10th season of Soul City got pulled at the very last minute on Monday evening.

Now I can tell you that SABC1 is set to make an announcement in a few hours. I've asked, and the situation has been described to me as ''very tense''. I received a very terse reply from SABC1 saying that ''an official channel statement on the Soul City 10th season schedule change will be communicated to you around noon today.''