Monday, February 11, 2019

Lee Thompson of The Bachelor SA on M-Net, on launching his new fitness brand, Lee Thompson Fitness: 'I want to change people's lives in a positive way'.


Lee Thompson, who DStv subscribers will be seeing in The Bachelor South Africa on M-Net (DStv 101) starting on 14 February at 19:00, is launching his new fitness brand called Lee Thompson Fitness and says he wants to help change people's lives.

The international Boss model who also played rugby for the Sharks in KwaZulu-Natal and the University of Pretoria (Tuks) already started the Clean Smart Cleaning Company and ventured into website development with Skyler Web.

Lee Thompson also founded the non-profit organisation, #LiveHopeLoveSA.

Now the entrepreneurial spirit of the bachelor - who will have to whittle down 24 women over the next couple of months until the finale on 9 May in M-Net's new dating reality show until he possibly finds a soulmate - is channelling his energy into starting Lee Thompson Fitness.

"It's been something that I've wanted to do for a long time now and I've been working on it since before I've decided to be the bachelor in The Bachelor SA and accepted the offer," he told TVwithThinus.

"We're still working on the website but I've managed my time really well and I have a team that helps me," he said.

"I want to change people's lives in a positive way. One of the ways in which I can do that is through my profession in fitness and I chose to do that through my Lee Thompson Fitness resistance brands and workout videos."

"So I'm looking forward to launching it; we also have merchandise coming along, and my own Lee Thompson supplement brand, which will be available and on sale on the website."

Viewers will be able to watch the debut episode on M-Net of The Bachelor SA with Lee Thompson in person when the show, produced by Rapid Blue, starts on Valentine's Day with a The Bachelor SA official viewing party that will take place at The Michelangelo Hotel in Sandton, Johannesburg on 14 February from 18:30.

"We are proud to have partnered with The Bachelor SA and are excited to host Lee Thompson this Valentine's Day," says Ross Kata of Legacy Hotels and Resorts.

"Couples and fans of the show should join Michelangelo Hotel to celebrate the most romantic day of the year with the bachelor at Johannesburg's most sophisticated venue, for an unforgettable experience," says Ross Kata.