Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. gets a starting date of Wednesday 4 December at 20:30 on M-Net.


You're reading it here first. 

Back in July TV with Thinus broke the news that M-Net has picked up Marvel's Agents of SHIELD. Now I can tell that Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. will start on M-Net on Wednesday 4 December at 20:30.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. written and directed by Joss Whedon is based on the Marvel Comics organisation S.H.I.E.L.D. where Agent Phil Coulson puts together a small team of S.H.I.E.L.D. agents to handle strange cases.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. started in America on 24 September which will put South Africa 3 months behind; M-Net will catch up though over the Christmas and early 2014 period when there's as always no new episodes of TV shows in America.

Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. started very well but has been losing viewers every episode since. A cross-over is now planned between the TV drama and the new Thor movie.