Friday, February 15, 2013

OSCAR THE MOVIE? Oscar Pistorius told CNN International he likes his privacy but would like to play himself.


Will there ever be a film made about Oscar Pretorius? Well, hindsight is a great (and extremely ironic thing).

In September 2011 Ron Ridell of CNN International (DStv 401) asked the Olympian and South African paralympic athlete whether there will ever be a movie made about Oscar Pistorius.

Of course yesterday Oscar Pistorius allegedly killed his girlfriend Reeva Steenkamp when he shot her in the head in his home in Silver Woods Estate.

Now the South African Police is investigating a case of murder and the police is opposing Oscar Pistorius' bail application which will be brought this morning; which indicates that the police thinks they have enough preliminary evidence for a possible murder case.

Here is the (now extremely ironic) answer Oscar Pistorius gave Don Ridell in 2011 about a possible movie about his life:

"I like my privacy quite a lot. But you never know, I don't think my story's done yet. I'd like to play myself."