Wednesday, February 16, 2011

EXCLUSIVE FIRST LOOK! Connie Ferguson in M-Net's new soap The Wild with Ian Roberts, Tumisho Masha and James Alexander.


You're seeing it here first.

I have the very first exclusive look at Connie Ferguson in M-Net's new soap The Wild that will start on M-Net on 4 April at 18:00.

I already broke the news RIGHT HERE in December that Tumisho Masha is a part of the cast of The Wild, but I can now also reveal and show you that actors Ian Roberts and James Alexander are part of The Wild as well. This new M-Net weekday soap is set on a game farm. These are images I made of the actors' very first scenes in The Wild which will be breaking ground in South Africa as the first weekday soap that's filmed in location.




If you click on READ MORE below I'll give you one more image of Connie Ferguson on The Wild set.