Tuesday, January 11, 2011

If you want to know even more about television, you might want to visit my new weekly TV column.

I write for different publications and places - both once-off stories and articles, as well as regular contributions. With 2011 and at the start of a brand-new year, another new weekly TV column I'm adding is one that I will be doing for Channel24 that will just about . . . what else, television.

You'll be able to find it RIGHT HERE, and the first one is up and away. If you check back on a weekly basis, you'll find some additional TV stuff there that I promise to keep as entertaining, fresh, insightful and piping hot as I possibly can.

I'll try and keep the mad ramblings to a minimum, but its difficult because I love chips and when I hear TV news - together with my carbo high - I start to shake like Pokemon, and can't wait to share what I know.

thinus (who loves television)