Monday, September 6, 2010

TV with Thinus is now a finalist for top blog in the 2010 South African Blog Awards.


TV with Thinus has been chosen as a finalist as one of the top blogs in South Africa in the 2010 South African Blog Awards.

If you want to vote for me - if you enjoy what you're reading at teeveetee.blogspot.com and feel more informed about the South African television industry after you've visited TV with Thinus - I would appreciate it if you could click me a vote.

You can vote for TV with Thinus as one of the best blogs in South Africa by simply clicking on the image on the top right hand side of this blog where it says 2010 South African Blog Awards finalist. Unlike when we had just the SABC, or when Robert Mugabe is having an election, I realize you do have a choice. I would love it if you would perhaps take a moment to vote for me - something you can do once every 24 hours.