Monday, September 6, 2010

BREAKING. Idols' Boki Ntsime opens up about his biggest struggle . . . and has a very personal message for his young fans.


You're reading it here first.

Boki Ntsime (22) from Johannesburg, one of the Top 10 Idols contestants in the M-Net reality show, sat right across from me as he decided to open up and share a very, very personal hurdle that he has overcome in his life - and he has a very personal message for fans struggling right now with what he has had to go through.

''I grew up with bad acne,'' Boki Ntsime tells me during a very personal moment in the Idols house. ''I grew up with very bad acne. I felt very bad sitting with people and being around other people because they would just look at me and my pimples and not see me for who I am. But I have passed that stage I'm my life now.''

Well Boki Ntsime, South Africa is watching you and very definitely looking at you  - but its because you're one of the funniest, brightest and fresh faced new stars in South Africa. You have a great voice and you're already a wonderful role model for many people! When Boki Ntsime told me about this hurdle he's overcome, I asked him if he has a message or some words of encouragement for maybe fans of his who are struggling with what he's had to deal with.

''It will go away at some point,'' he says. ''Try and not to let it bother you too much. Just stick with your true friends and family,'' is Boki Ntsime's advice. ''That was when I found out who my true friends in life were - the people who really saw me,'' he says. ''Don't change for other people. Just be yourself. And don't be fake.''