Thursday, April 1, 2010

BREAKING. SABC3's talk show 3Talk with Noeleen celebrates its 7th birthday.


You're reading it here first.

SABC3's 3Talk with Noeleen hosted by Noeleen Maholwana-Sangqu celebrates its 7th birthday today since the talk show started on the channel on 1 April, 2003.


''Oh my, seven years and how has 3Talk with Noeleen evolved!'' says Noeleen Maholwana-Sangqu. ''Well, firstly 3Talk started and I was behind a desk. Things have really, really changed and I've embraced each and every single change that we've had. Every change brought something new, something exciting. It's just been amazing the variety of guests we've had on the show,'' she says.


''It's so heartwarming to know that 3Talk is helping people on a daily basis. And for me - I'm just so humbled that I've been on air for seven years and that South Africa has allowed me to be in their homes. And I've grown in more ways than one.''