Monday, December 28, 2009

BREAKING. Tyra Banks ending her talk show in 2010.


The Hollywood Reporter just broke the news a few minutes ago that Tyra Banks will be ending her talk show.

I was FIRST with the news HERE on 8 December that SABC3 will show the brand new 4th season in South Africa from Monday, 11 January at 11:25.

According to The Hollywood Reporter Tyra Banks will end The Tyra Banks Show at the end of the 2010 season. She wants to start her own movie studio, Bankable Studios to produce films.

UPDATE (Monday 28 Dec, 20:06) - On her website Tyra Banks writes: ''This will be the last season of The Tyra Show. I've been loving having fun, coming into your living rooms, bedrooms, hair salons for the past five years . . . [Your] love and support is always felt by me and it's given me the courage to take more exciting steps in my life. So I thank you for that.''