Sunday, October 25, 2020

Monique Muller does sit-down interview over Katlego Maboe: 'When the first physical attack happened I got a protection order against him'.


by Thinus Ferreira

Monique Muller, the woman who revealed that the TV presenter Katlego Maboe allegedly gave her a sexually transmitted disease (STD) that damaged her womb after a hotel sex romp with another woman, is set to do a sit-down tell-all interview in which she claims that she got a protection order against him after the first time he physically abused her.

Scandal is swirling around Katlego Maboe who has been removed from Expresso on SABC3 while insurer Outsurance is removing all of its TV commercials starring him "as soon as possible", following his confession of having cheated on Monique Muller with a former Outsurance employee and which led to Monique allegedly getting an STD. 

Monique also claims physical abuse. Her brother Seth Muller alleged that Katlego Maboe also cheated on Monique Muller while she was pregnant with their son and multiple other times.

In a statement, Katlego Maboe said that "I was unfaithful to my partner during a very important time of our lives - an act I regret to this day. We are currently undergoing an unfortunate and painful separation which is being resolved through legal proceedings".

"In light of the comments made against me, I would like to state that I have never abused my partner," Katlego Maboe said, but that claim is disputed by Monique who is set to talk about the alleged physical abused she endured.

Monique Muller is doing a sit-down interview with the GoBinge channel on YouTube that released a 1-minute teaser about the upcoming interview.


She reveals that when she met Katlego Maboe, it immediately led to a "one-night stand" and that he ended up staying "at my place for 6 months".

Monique Muller also says that "When the first physical attack happened I got a protection order against him". She also explains how Katlego "admitted to sleeping with this woman". She says "this thing has been so misconstrued. I feel that everything this man has already done to me - the world is allowing him to continue to do".