Sunday, September 22, 2013

Jesse Giddings makes his first on-air appearance on E! News as the new correspondent for E! Entertainment.


Jesse Giddings (28) made his first on-air appearance on Friday on E! News as the new correspondent for E! Entertainment (DStv 124).

Jesse Giddings joins E! Entertainment and E! News from Canada where he was a TV presenter.

Giuliana Rancic and Terrence Jenkins officially welcomed Jesse Giddings on Friday evening just before he did his first piece to camera which was his first official day on the job.

"Jesse, you from Canada, fresh to Los Angeles, fresh off the airplane. How do you like it?" asked Terrence Jenkins.

"Well, I hate the sun and pretty people, so I'm very sure I'm in the wrong place," snarked Jesse Jenkins. "I love it and I'm so honoured to join such an amazing team with all of you."

Terrence Jenkins remarked on Jesse Giddings' tattoes visible on the forearms of the former Canadian model who said "it's an ongoing process".