Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Jacques Terre'Blanche IS in the Clifton Shores reality show promo with black hair - but why he's NOT really in this TV production.


For weeks I've been working hard at following elusive clues, asking widely, trying to find out: Is Jacques Terre'Blanche who appears in the promo for the new reality show Clifton Shores really in two reality shows?

I can tell you now the answer is no. Even though Jacques Terre'Blanche appears in the promo for the reality show Clifton Shores with black hair, he's definitely not in this show.

Months ago when I first saw the secret Clifton Shores promo something that got my interest was when I noticed Jacques Terre'Blanche appearing in it with a surf board. By then I already knew that he partook in another reality endeavour. So I wondered: could he really be in two reality productions almost at once? Filming a new one in January after finishing one in November?


Last week I solved the mystery, finally. After I've been asking widely for weeks, I saw a small photo last week in a trade publication of Jacques Terre'Blanche posing (for these images from the video promo I captured of him with black hair). He's actually standing in front of a green screen in a studio (sea background added later) for Clive Morris Productions. Then I realized that it must be Clive Morris Productions that's doing Clifton Shores.

After that I was able to contact Clive Morris Productions and asked around and finally got my answer that the Clifton Shores promo was just a promo meant as a casting call for the show and that Jacques Terre'Blanche just appears in it but won't be in the actual show. Of course all my asking around and lots of calls to lots of places made a few people not very happy and slightly anxious about a few things.

ALSO READ: Cameras at Clifton: New reality show Clifton Shores filming in Cape Town's upperclass area.