Wednesday, November 3, 2010

BREAKING. Elvis Blue admits imitating Adam Lambert: ''I used what he did. Idols is not just about singing, it's about what you do.''


You're reading it here first.

Way back in September I exclusively broke the news RIGHT HERE about the remarkable transformation and the way that Idols contestant Elvis Blue was turning into the popular American Idol runner-up Adam Lambert.

I asked Elvis Blue, the new Idols sixth season winner about his look and song choice that mirrored Adam Lambert right from the beginning of the just-concluded season of Idols, and Elvis Blue readily admitted to me that that was part of his strategy and plan to try and win Idols.

''I did use quite . . . I used what he [Adam Lambert] did,'' says Elvis Blue. ''For me he was the best American Idol contestant since the show started many, many years ago. Even though he came second, he was unique, he did his own thing, and I thought that he was absolutely brilliant and it shows: he's still number one. So following a guy like that in this show . . . well, I knew that for me in Idols its not just about singing - it's up here as well [he point to his head]. It's about what you do. So I thought it would be a good idea. I would have never thought of some of the stuff like that that he thought of you know.

ALSO READ: Idols schocker! Idols contestant Elvis Blue is turning into American Idol runner-up Adam Lambert down to looks and song choice.