Thursday, September 2, 2010

BREAKING: The Idols house revealed where the Top 10 contestants are secloistered for this sixth season.


You're seeing it here first.

Here is the Idols house - or rather magnificent mansion in Northcliff, Johannesburg - where the Idols Top 10 contestants of M-Net's reality show is currently staying and where they will remain cloistered for the duration of the reality show.

I haven't been asked not to, but I've decided to crop out the street name and number in this photo I took and I'm also not going to say where exactly in the sprawling upper class suburb the house is located.

I can tell you that I have been inside this palatial mansion, and I also took photos inside which I will share soon. It's the first time in the sixth season run of Idols that the contestants get to stay in a mansion that includes a fully stocked bar, a music room and a beautiful pool amongst other things.