Tuesday, July 3, 2018

MSNBC cancels the Hugh Hewitt Show.

The American TV news channel MSNBC (StarSat 263) has cancelled the conservative commentator Hugh Hewitt's Saturday show that started almost a year ago on 24 June 2017.

Hugh Hewitt announced the cancellation at the end of this past Saturday's episode.

"It’s been great fun to bring interviews with high-profile newsmakers to you and I will do more of it, which brings me to an important programming note."

"This has been the last Hugh Hewitt show on MSNBC on Saturday mornings. I am remaining on the network as a contributor. I will appear as a guest on MSNBC shows and I will continue as a guest on Meet the Press and I will conduct more of these one-on-one interviews. It has been great fun to host this show. I will see you on MSNBC again soon. Thank you for watching," Hugh Hewitt said.

MSNBC in a statement says "MSNBC and Hugh Hewitt have decided to end Hewitt’s Saturday show. Hewitt will continue as a contributor across our platforms".