Monday, February 12, 2018

Catfight in the City: Kim Cattrall slams 'cruel hypocrite' Sarah Jessica Parker: 'You are not my friend'.


There's sadness in the city: Kim Cattrall is openly slamming her former Sex and the City co-star Sarah Jessica Parker, telling her "You are not my friend".

Kim Cattrall who's had a simmering conflict with Sarah Jessica Parker the past few years, lashed out at her former friend on social media on Saturday, saying "I don’t need your love and support at this tragic time".

It comes days after Kim Cattrall's 55-year old brother Chris had been found dead after he went missing in Canada.

After the news of the death of Kim's brother, Sarah Jessica Parker on social media wrote "Dearest Kim, my love and condolences to you and yours and Godspeed to your beloved brother. Xx.".

In her post on Instagram, Kim Catrall lashed out at Sarah, saying "My Mom asked me today “When will that Sarah Jessica Parker, that hypocrite, leave you alone?” Your continuous reaching out is a painful reminder of how cruel you really were then and now. Let me make this VERY clear. (If I haven’t already) You are not my family. You are not my friend. So I’m writing to tell you one last time to stop exploiting our tragedy in order to restore your ‘nice girl’ persona."

The past few months cracks became publicly visible in the relationship between Kim Cattrall and Sarah Jessica Parker who at first subtly, and then openly, started to vent in interviews about each other.

It started after plans for a 3rd Sex and the City movie were scrapped. According to insider sources Kim Cattrall had made big demands - something that she denied, while Sarah Jessica Parker alluded that it's Kim's fault that a planned new film got derailed.