The 9 panelists who will alternate include Emma Barnett, James Caan, Michelle Dewberry, Greg Dyke, Nick Ferrari, Rachel Johnson, Graeme Le Saux, Michelle Mone and June Sarpong.
According to Sky News they all made a "pledge": "to talk straight and tell it like it really is. And, in the absence of a presenter or moderator, there will be nothing to hold them back".
The Pledge will be broadcast on Sky News every Thursday with open and frank discussions and absolute honesty.
"This is something really different for a TV news platform. Straight- talking, opinionated contributors, no conventional host. We are really excited," says John McAndrew, Sky News' director of content. for
Additionally each week, The Pledge will reveal on television and mobile a musical mash up featuring a news story or individual who is in the news.
The hour-long The Pledge, filmed at Sky Studios in Osterley, will be broadcast on Thursdays at 21:00 (South African time).
Michelle Dewberry, Nick Ferrari, Rachel Johnson, Graeme Le Saux and June Sarpong will appear in the first episode of The Pledge on Thursday 21st April.
The nine panelists include:
- Emma Barnett, Telegraph journalist and radio presenter
- James Caan, entrepreneur and former Dragons’ Den investor
- Michelle Dewberry, entrepreneur and former winner of The Apprentice UK
- Greg Dyke, former TV executive
- Nick Ferrari, radio breakfast show host
- Rachel Johnson, novelist and journalist
- Graeme Le Saux, former Chelsea and England footballer
- Lady Michelle Mone, Baroness of Mayfair and entrepreneur
- June Sarpong, TV presenter