Thursday, June 26, 2014

e.tv's morning breakfast show adds Nthabiseng Ndhlovu as sign language interpreter and Nolufefe Msomi as Xhosa newsreader to the team.

e.tv's morning breakfast show Sunrise has added Nthabiseng Ndhlovu (right) as a sign language interpreter and Nolufefe Msomi as Xhosa newsreader.

"It's a great pleasure to welcome two new ladies. I am confident that the Xhosa and deaf viewers will enjoy their bulletin weekly," says Nicholas Maphopha, the Sunrise executive producer.

Both started on Monday joined the team that includes Neo Monyetsane for the Sotho news bulletin, Thabo Masithe for the Setswana bulletin, Elsa Esterhuizen for the Afrikaans news bulletin and Mawandumusa for the Zulu news bulletin.

"Joining the Sunrise team has allowed me to step out of my shell and helped me to explore the media industry and what it takes to stand out and be heard," says Nthabiseng Ndhlovu.

Nolufefe Msomi (left) says "I am really excited to be part of the Sunrise team".

"I have wished for a long time after many years of doing radio journalism, to get an opportunity to anchor television news and get behind the news on a regular and daily basis".