Thursday, April 4, 2013

What is happening behind the scenes at the Dr Mol Show on SABC3?


What exactly is happening behind the scenes at, and with, The Dr Mol Show on SABC3?

I heard from people today who relayed to me information about the excellently done local health magazine talk show with Dr Michael Mol.

I hope to have more soon and bring clarification as I seek confirmation of what I've heard of what supposedly happened - or not - on Wednesday at the production, or is happening at the show.

Meanwhile The Dr Mol Show on Fridays at 15:40 on SABC3 - which was a very-well deserved finalist for the South African Film and Television Awards and more than absolutely deserves/ed to win - continues to shine.

The show is a great example of local South African television done not only right, but a health consciousness show which embodies entertainment value, diligence, as well as intent and purpose.

I've reached out to various people, including SABC3, today for a response on what was told to me in regards to The Dr Mol Show by insiders; I didn't get responses. If or when what I was told today is confirmed as facts, I'll report it.