Wednesday, August 10, 2011

CLOSE ENCOUNTERS OF THE THIRD KIND. Falling Skies on Fox Entertainment is going to take your breath away with what's coming.


I was drinking some Lemon Twist and some just went into my nose. There is simply no better drama show on South African television right now that Steven Spielberg's Falling Skies on Mondays on Fox Entertainment (TopTV 180) at 20:15.

Skitters? Mechs? Oh please. How about ... gasp! Another third type of alien? The real extra-terrestrial puppet masters ... revealed!

Of course I'm watching ahead with Falling Skies, so I can warn you: keep watching or start watching this fantastic show! I'm not going to spoil any upcoming surprises but boy, will you're eyes go big look like Noah Wyle's (who plays Tom) when you get to the upcoming episode where a true close encounter of the third kind awaits.

''They don't ... understand.'' ''They didn't expect ... resistance ... on this level ... They want to talk.''