Saturday, November 6, 2010

BREAKING. Lyle Volkwyn of Nne-Vida on his Popstars reality TV triumph: ''Perseverance, dedication, hard work . . . and prayer!''



You're reading it here first.

Just over two years ago before I've started TV with Thinus I exclusively broke the scandalous news (read it RIGHT HERE) about the viscious, vindictive and horrible way Pieter Toerien wanted Lyle Volkwyn out of the M-Net reality show High School Musical: Spotlight SA. M-Net called Pieter Toerien's shocking and atricious behaviour that plunged the reality show into scandal ''regrettable''.

Now Lyle Volkwyn - put through the grinder of reality television but who has tried again - finally triumped in TV. He's was chosen as one of the four last remaining contestants who have now formed the brand-new South African band Nne-Vida together with  Lihle Ngongoma, Oscar Toorn and Zinhle Dube.

''It's about perseverance,'' Lyle Volkwyn tells me in his very first press interview after the announcement of Nne-Vida and finding reality show success. ''I've persevered through these reality shows and finally its happened. It takes perseverance, dedication, hard work . . . and prayer,'' he tells me.

I can exclusively first reveal ome of the words out of Lyle Volkwyn's dedication letter inside the brand-new Nne-Vida debut album Ready To Fly that will be on sale soon. ''My fans and support, you guys are the reasons I keep going,'' Lyle Volkwyn writes. ''My biggest shout out goes to my Lord and Saviour, Jesus Christ. To my family, dad, mom and Lee (you rock bro), your love and support has kept me going.''