About This Site

Tuesday, July 3, 2018

MSNBC cancels the Hugh Hewitt Show.

The American TV news channel MSNBC (StarSat 263) has cancelled the conservative commentator Hugh Hewitt's Saturday show that started almost a year ago on 24 June 2017.

Hugh Hewitt announced the cancellation at the end of this past Saturday's episode.

"It’s been great fun to bring interviews with high-profile newsmakers to you and I will do more of it, which brings me to an important programming note."

"This has been the last Hugh Hewitt show on MSNBC on Saturday mornings. I am remaining on the network as a contributor. I will appear as a guest on MSNBC shows and I will continue as a guest on Meet the Press and I will conduct more of these one-on-one interviews. It has been great fun to host this show. I will see you on MSNBC again soon. Thank you for watching," Hugh Hewitt said.

MSNBC in a statement says "MSNBC and Hugh Hewitt have decided to end Hewitt’s Saturday show. Hewitt will continue as a contributor across our platforms".