Monday, February 18, 2019

The four South African personalities revealed who will be taking part in Come Dine with Me South Africa's 5th season special episode on BBC Brit in March.


The 5th season of Come Dine with Me South Africa on BBC Brit (Dstv 120) will start on Monday 11 March at 20:00 with an episode featuring local South African personalities Candice Modiselle, Lucky Du PlessisChristall Kay and Gert-Johan Coetzee.

The four will compete, similar to viewers in the rest of the episodes to win money for their chosen charities.

The new season of Come Dine with Me SA has a further 12 episodes filmed in Johannesburg, Pretoria, Cape Town, Durban and Port Elizabeth.

Production company Rapid Blue produces the ITV Studios Global Entertainment format for BBC Studios, with the South African version that also features the voice-over narration of Dave Lamb.

Actress and presenter Candice Modiselle says "Come Dine with Me SA was arguably one of the most challenging but rewarding experiences. I've always been a fan of the show and was humbled to be invited".

The Real Housewives of Johannesburg reality star Christall Kay says "I had a really good time at everyone's evenings and am confident that people will be impressed with my night in particular as I eat out a lot and know what makes a good dinner party".

Fashion designer Gert-Johan Coetzee says "I planned my evening to perfection and can't wait to see what people think of my couture evening as it was, in my opinion, cooked and styled to perfection and all in aid of a good cause".

Radio DJ Lucky Du Plessis says "It was a fantastic 4 days taking part and it was a good laugh meeting my fellow dinner party contestants. Now I just can't wait to see what everyone thinks of the episode".