Thursday, August 2, 2018

Presenter Search On 3 gives on-air TV jobs on SABC3 to all 6 of the final contenders.


The outcome of SABC3's latest season of Presenter Search On 3 hit a 6 on Thursday night with the concluding 13th episode, with all six of the remaining contenders who were asked to join and appear across various of the channel's lifestyle and entertainment shows.

Instead of one person asked to join SABC3's flagship lifestyle magazine show, Top Billing, the judges chose three, with one winner for morning show Expresso and afternoon talker Afternoon Express, and one consolation prize for the 6th person asked to become a field presenter.

Interestingly the winners all range between just 27 and 29 years of age.

In the final episode of the show produced by Cardova Productions and filmed on Reunion island, the judges Patience Stevens, DJ Fresh, Jeannie D and Sbusiso Kumalo announced that there won't just be three winners.

Medical doctor Fezile Mkhize (27), model Harmony Matulondi (28), and "the fastest man on sand" and lifeguard Ryle de Morny (29), will all be joining Top Billing. They will be making their first appearance on Top Billing on Saturday 4 August at 18:00.

"Speaking French will allow me to add to an international flare to Top Billing. My diverse background, upbringing and curious nature will also bring an interesting perspective to the segments," said HarmonyMatulondi.

"I'm going to bring a fresh new energy to this show. I hope to share as much love as possible and take my viewer on awesome journeys with me as we discover and showcase moments, events and areas in a unique, raw and genuinely real way," said Ryle de Morny.

"I plan to maintain the high standard it's always been known for with a huge dose of whimsy, energy and most importantly heart," said Fezile Mkhize.


The entrepreneur and brand analyst Thabiso Makhubela (28) will be relocating to Cape Town and will be joining the SABC3 morning show Expresso, making his first appearance on Monday 6 August.

"I love Expresso and I can't wait to bring my refreshing, upbeat energy to the show," said Thabiso Makhubela. 

"The show is extremely important because people are waking up and the tone on the show sets the audience's mood for the entire day. I am like the power bank for the people and I don't take that responsibility lightly."

Actress Palesa Tembe (27) will be joining the afternoon talk show Afternoon Express and will be making her first on-air appearance on Monday 6 August at 16:30.

"I'm going to bring some spunk to afternoon TV. I'm excited to bring a younger energy to the show and add to the already positive atmosphere the show delivers on a daily basis," said Palesa Tembe.

The judges awarded actress Mosa Kaiser (27) a consolation prize and asked her to become a field reporter for Expresso.

"I am really happy about my new gig with Expresso. It promises to be a lot of fun and I am excited to bring my unique style and spunk to these inserts. I am so proud of myself and I am excited for the journey that lies ahead," said Mosa Kaiser.