Monday, August 13, 2018

American president Donald Trump lashes out at 'vicious but not smart' Omarosa Manigault Newman.


In Monday's episode of the biggest unscripted reality show of our age, the Donald Trump's White House Survivor, the America president unleashed his latest tirade aimed at the most favourite reality TV villain of all time, Omarosa Manigault Newman, calling her "vicious but not smart".

The once-time Apprentice boss unleashed his latest Twitter-venom on Omarosa Manigault Newman after her latest tell-all book, Unhinged about her former White House boss, following her firing last year.

In tweets, Donald Trump slammed Omarosa, who worked as a former White House aide, saying "wacky Omarosa, who got fired 3 times on the Apprentice, now got fired for the last time".

"She never made it, never will. She begged me for a job, tears in her eyes. I said OK. People in the White House hated her. She was vicious, but not smart."

"I would rarely see her but heard really bad things. Nasty to people and would constantly miss meetings and word. When Gen. Kelly came on board he told me she was a loser and nothing but problems. I told him to try working it out, if possible, because she only said GREAT things about me - until she got fired!"

"While I know it's "not presidential" to take on a lowlife like Omarosa, and while I would rather not be doing so, this is a modern day form of communication and I know the Fake News Media will be working overtime to make even Wacky Omarosa look legitimate as possible. Sorry!"