Friday, September 9, 2011

BREAKING. SABC3: All My Children is moving to a better timeslot from October where more viewers are available to watch the soap.


You're reading it here first.

All My Children is moving to a better timeslot says SABC3 when the American soap, currently on SABC3 at 09:30 will find a new home on weekdays at 14:00 from October.

Last month I broke the news RIGHT HERE that All My Children will be moving from 09:30 on weekdays to 14:00 from next month.

''For the trouble of acquiring All My Children we have to put it in a timeslot where more viewers are available to make the show more viable,'' says Lefa Afrika, SABC3 programming manager. ''It's also 'better' viewers that you get as a channel in the early afternoon than in the early morning. As a channel we always try and respond to what our viewers want,'' he says.