Tuesday, February 15, 2011

BREAKING. ''Miley Cyrus in danger'' says dad Billy Ray Cyrus; blames Disney's Hannah Montana show for ''destroying my family.''


Billy Ray Cyrus, dad of teen star Miley Cyrus of The Disney Channel's (DStv 303) Hannah Montana says ''Miley is in danger'' and blames the Disney show for ''destroying my family''.

In an interview with GQ magazine he says the Disney show ''destroyed my family... the damn show destroyed my family... It's all sad." (He got divorced from Miley Cyrus' mom Tish last year.)

''I'm scared for [Miley]," says Billy Ray Cyrus in the interview, saying of his daughter ''She's got a lot of people around her that's putting her in a great deal of danger. At least get her out of danger. I want to get her sheltered from the storm. Stop the insanity just for a minute." He talks about her topless Vanity Fair magazine cover, Miley Cyrus' provocative pole dancing and smoking and says her recent 18th birthday party when the teen star went crazy, ''was wrong''. ''I said, 'This whole thing's falling apart up there and they just want to blame all of this stuff on you again.' I'm staying out of it."

"I'm concerned about Miley,'' he says comparing his daughter to the tragic stars who died young like Kurt Cobain and Michael Jackson. ''I think that [Cobain's] world was just spinning so fast and he had so many people around him that didn't help him. Like Anna Nicole Smith - you could see that train wreck coming... Michael Jackson - I was trying to reach out to Michael Jackson."